Are you looking for an opportunity that balances your creativity, client service, project management and analytical skills with your passion to make a difference in the world? Do you want to improve your experience in fundraising to help people participate in changing the world into a better place where people don’t die from curable and preventable diseases?
As a Program Manager with Health & Help – an international non-profit organization – you’ll ensure that Health & Help achieves its financial goals through offline events and digital fundraising campaigns. This will be an exceptional opportunity for you to galvanize your skills in managing fundraising campaigns including strategy, creative development, production management and analysis, all while collaborating with an expert team of dedicated, fun, and passionate professionals.
- Collaborate with board of directors on program strategy, budgets, creative direction, and overall campaign development
- Manage all aspects of fundraising campaigns, from copywriting and design to production and list management
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for volunteers
- Manage and update budgets, costs, and reports for fundraising projects
- Analyze response data and write final campaign reports
- Draft donor reports and presentations
- You will be a great fit for us if you possess at least 1 year of fundraising experience
- You must be a rock star in using Google workspace applications including Google docs, sheets and slides, Google forms, Calendar, Drive, etc.
- You must have a proven ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- In addition, our most successful Program Manager is able to demonstrate the following:
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Strong detail management
- Comfortable being behind the scenes in driving donor support
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
- Consideration of strategic objectives alongside details and immediate concerns
- Exceptional ability to work in teams and collaborate with donors, partners and peers
- Outstanding communications, including both listening and persuasion
- Consistent professionalism and respectful communication
- Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments, and the ability to keep cool under pressure
- A willingness to learn and knowing when to ask for help
- Kindness, consideration and understanding of how your words and actions affect others
- Experience bringing a lens of inclusivity to all of your interactions with colleagues
- С1 English level is required
- B1 Spanish level – required, a B2 level of Spanish is highly desirable ;
- Support the core values and mission of Health & Help.
Why You Will Love Health & Help
As one of the most creative and passionate non-profit organizations since 2015, Health & Help is committed to making the world a better place by helping people not to suffer from preventable diseases where it’s difficult or impossible to get medical help. We have created a unique culture unlike any other NGO’s. We’re strategic, analytical, creative, innovative, collaborative, compassionate, and most of all: passionate about our work. We love what we do, and it shows in our engaged teams, grateful patients, and delighted volunteers.
At Health & Help, you’ll experience an unparalleled supportive and collaborative team environment that encourages professional development while recognizing the importance of flexibility and work-life balance. We are committed to fostering a culture that embraces differences every day, and where each of our staff is supported and inspired to reach their full potential.
As an equal opportunity organization, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success. We strive to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for this opportunity.