Key benefits of the program:
- gaining new professional knowledge and skills
- working with an amazing international team
- flexible volunteering opportunity from anywhere in the world
- development of of management skills
- new friends from around the world: from popular bloggers to Oxford alumni
- recommendation letter
- the opportunity to apply your professional knowledge to the charity field
- the opportunity to add development of the fundraising process from scratch to your resume
- Create and develop fundraising strategy for the U.S. market according to Health & Help needs.
- Develop fundraising activity plan.
- Support and develop relationships with existing partners and donors.
- Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
- Prepare informational materials for potential partners and donors.
- Build fundraising reports.
- Experience working with a team.
- Work experience in the fundraising field 1+ years.
- Experience working for an NGO is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Project & event management experience is a plus.
- Creativity and initiative are great for the role.
- Spanish proficiency level B1 is a plus.
- Support the core values and mission of Health & Help.